Wellspring University runs POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA, MASTERS & DOCTORATE DEGREES in the following disciplines:
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Postgraduate Diploma Programme
Admission Requirements into PGD programme
Candidates must possess a minimum of:
- A third class Degree from a recognized University
- A Higher National Diploma at lower credit level
- Professional qualifications in various fields such as:
ACA, ACCA, ACIB,ACII, CPN/CPEII, ACIA, etc.
Note that admission is considered based on individuate merits.
Masters Degree Programme
- At least a Second-class lower degree from a recognized University
- A Higher National Diploma at Upper credit level plus at least 3 years of professional experience
Professional qualifications in various fields such as:
ACA, ACCA, ACIB,ACII, CPN/CPEII, ACIA, etc. with a PGD at credit level
Note: Admission is considered based on individuate merits.
The Masters programme is an intensive 2-semester programme save the Master of Business Administration programme.
Candidates with HND(upper credit) and/or Professional Chartered qualifications are admissible into the MBA programme